12. Mood Board

 

Mood Board


I made the mood board like this as I feel it relates to the audience and uses some of their style and aesthetics which is always a good way to attract a specific audience. The man and woman are going to wear similar outfits to the ones that are shown as it will not only relate to the audience but also work well if the video has to be black and white. The video is going to be filmed at the beach with cliffs and on a slightly stormy day if possible so the mood board captures these things well.

Colour Scheme


Or



Or black and white



The colour scheme is due to change depending on the weather and lighting during filming. As I am using natural lighting it is unpredictable which is why my mood board is primarily in black and white so most lighting will be able to work with what I want to do.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Change